The standards we have are based on the Bible and are to be upheld by all campers. Knowing these policies before you come will help you decide whether we are the place for you to attend camp or send your young people.
For All Campers
NONE of the following are allowed at Cedar River Baptist Camp:
- Tobacco, alcoholic beverages, and controlled substances
- Radios of any kind (clock radios included)
- Mp3 players, iPods, iPads, laptops, cell phones, or any other electronic device
- CDs and DVDs
- Magazines, questionable reading material
- Matches, fireworks, knives or weapons of any kind
- Clothing with worldly advertising (alcohol, rock, country music, etc.)
For the Ladies
Modest, loose-fitting skirts, dresses, or culottes (skirt-like or with at least one box pleat in front and in back)- NO gauchos are to be worn at any times. They must be at least 2 inches below the knee. Slits must be below the knee as well.
NO straight skirts, hip-hugger skirts, tight clothing, sleeveless tops or dresses, cap sleeve tops or dresses, belly tops, crop tops, sundresses with narrow straps, low necklines, form-fitting or sheer dresses, pants of any style, jam shorts, or sweatpants are allowed.
- Swimwear - must be culottes with a dark top.
- Make-up and jewelry - must be in moderation.
- Sleepwear - must be modest (nightgowns). NO pajama-type sleepwear.
For the Men
- NO sleeveless shirts, shorts, or sweatpants are allowed.
- Swimwear - must be a dark T-shirt and pants, cut-off pants, or modest swimwear.
- Hair - MUST be neatly cut and off the ears and collar.
- NO earrings, necklaces, or bracelets (medical identifications are okay).