Upgrade to the New Cabins
Enjoy these brand-new accommodations!
Important Registration Info
- All registrations are first come, first serve.
- All registrations must be accompanied with the appropriate deposit fee.
- If you register AFTER the registration deadline, a $10 late fee will be added.
- For every 10 campers your group brings, one chaperone may come free.
- All camps are FREE for all pastors and their wife. Registration is still required.
Upgrade to the New Cabins!
NEW! Upgrade to the new cabins when you come to Cedar River this summer.
Who can upgrade?
Families (during Family Camp) and chaperones (during Combo/Junior/Teen/Bus Week).
How much is the cost to upgrade?
$50/night (in addition to normal camp fees).
$50 Deposit due at time of reservation.
Minimum reservation length is the length of the camp week you are attending.
What is included?
Amenities include: Private bathroom & shower • A/C • King-size bed • All linens provided
How to upgrade:
Fill out the form below. Reservations are first-come, first-serve. We will contact you regarding your reservation status after you complete the form.
Needs of the Camp
Prayerfully consider helping us with the items on this list, either by contributing financially, or donating one of the items if you have it.
- Commercial Washer & Dryer
- Family Cabins Furnishings
- Sporting Equipment
We will reply as soon as possible.